We’re in love with our second issue, and we hope you will be, too. With more outstanding gluten-free (and dairy-free!) recipes from culinary talents we admire, more whimsy, and more drool-worthy photography, it gives us a lot to aspire to for our next issue.
- 46 inspired gluten-free recipes, including an exotic and seductive Indian-inspired brunch, easy weeknight meals, a deliciously romantic dinner, and a chocolate cake so good and moist, you won’t believe it’s gluten-free
- The hands-down best and easiest chicken recipe you’ll ever make (seriously)—by two-Michelin star chef Daniel Patterson—along with 5 other fantastic, fresh, and wholesome recipes for an easy, elegant Sunday supper
- GF/DF dessert recipes from NY’s fantastic By the Way Bakery
- A look at why NYC’s Del Posto restaurant is leading the way in the evolution of four-star hospitality
- An exploration of the wild world of high-tech food advancements
- A vibrant, insider’s guide to Maui and its local flavor
- A heaping helping of captivating, approachable editorial and stunning photography