Join us in New York City for the time of your life with absolutely zero gluten!
Introducing GFF Magazine’s Dream Dining Series
What’s the point of our new dream dining series? Only the chance to join us for shockingly delicious and awe-inspiring culinary experiences around the country—100% gluten-free! Here’s the scoop on our New York City event:
WHERE: Hearth (403 E 12th St, New York, NY 10009), the upscale East Village Tuscan-American restaurant by 2017 James Beard Award winner for Best Chef NYC, Marco Canora, that was nominated by the James Beard Foundation for Best Restaurant NYC 2017!
WHEN: Monday, October 15, 2018, 6:30-9:30 pm
WHAT: An evening of decadent, creative, sustainable, and 100-percent gluten-free food, fun; Instagram-worthy surprises; and chances to hang with your favorite gluten-free luminaries. Ticket price includes:
- an unforgettable 3-course gluten-free feast, crafted and prepared exclusively for guests of GFF Magazine; complete menu is TBD
- restaurant-paired wine, GF beer, and cider
- fun twists on cooking with Schär products
- the opportunity to schmooze with GFF editors and other GF luminaries (see below)
- a chance to try a gluten-detecting Nima Sensor
- an awesome swag bag
- participation in an editorial feature in an upcoming issue of GFF Magazine
Meet These Special Guests:
HOW: ORDER TICKETS NOW—THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT: $225/ticket includes tax/tip.