What’s in this issue? The better question is what’s NOT in it? We kick off 2019 with enough delicious recipes to keep you cooking and happy into spring and beyond. Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Root vegetable recipes—creamy vegan soup, roasted smashed potatoes, and a carrot cake loaf that will blow your mind
- A taste of Against All Grain author Danielle Walker’s new cookbook, Eat What You Love
- Weeknight meals that make the ordinary into the extraordinary
- Soups—think cioppino, ramen, and African peanut soups
- Everything you need to know about reading food labels
- A roundup of the best brownie mixes to buy
- Cinnamon rolls!
- Recipes highlighting chickpea flour
- The ultimate brunch (seriously, it’s a dream brunch menu!)
- Our guide to San Francisco
- And much more!