Issue 18—Downloadable PDF
What’s in this issue? The better question is what’s NOT in it? We kick off 2019 with enough delicious recipes to keep you cooking and happy into spring and beyond. Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- Root vegetable recipes—creamy vegan soup, roasted smashed potatoes, and a carrot cake loaf that will blow your mind
- A taste of Against All Grain author Danielle Walker’s new cookbook, Eat What You Love
- Weeknight meals that make the ordinary into the extraordinary
- Soups—think cioppino, ramen, and African peanut soups
- Everything you need to know about reading food labels
- A roundup of the best brownie mixes to buy
- Cinnamon rolls!
- Recipes highlighting chickpea flour
- The ultimate brunch (seriously, it’s a dream brunch menu!)
- Our guide to San Francisco
- And much more!
There are no reviews yet.