Issue 4—Downloadable PDF
Available July 25th, 2015
Fresh for summer fun, this is our most vibrant and flavorful issue yet! With a deliciously lower price (thanks to our fantastic GF sponsors) and 45 wholesome, delicious gluten-free recipes, expect:
- the definitive fried chicken recipe (by SF’s Brad Levy of Firefly, and it’s pan-fried for easy cooking)
- Top Chef/chef at NYC’s Navy Camille Becerra’s wildly flavorful, gorgeous, and easily doable outdoor dinner party
- Mixology master Jon Gasparini’s sexy swizzle cocktails
- Gluten-free/vegan baking with actress Jennifer Esposito of NYC’s Jennifer’s Way Bakery
- Perfect picnic recipes by our culinary muse Niki Ford
- Simple, healthy snacks straight from the fridge
- Informative reading on why you should care about diet-induced inflammation
- Spectacular superfood acai bowls from SF’s Bowl’d Acai
- a food lover’s guide to Denver
- and more tasty morsels and colorful stories to tuck in your beach bag or savor at home.
There are no reviews yet.