One of the easiest and most delicious ways to start the day, smoothies deliver ease, nutrition, and satisfaction, especially when they’re loaded with greens and tropical flavor.
Pineapple-Ginger Green Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk preferably cold
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 2 green apples such as Granny Smith, halved, cored, skin on, and diced
- 4 large stems green kale tough ribs removed and coarsely chopped
- 4 large sprigs Italian parsley
- 1- inch piece of fresh ginger peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter or manna optional
- 4 ice cubes
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and frothy. Pour into 4 glasses and serve.