Join us in Chicago for the time of your life with absolutely zero gluten!
Introducing GFF Magazine’s Dream Dining Series: Chicago
What’s the point of our new dream dining series? Only the chance to join us for shockingly delicious and awe-inspiring culinary experiences around the country—100% gluten-free! Here’s the scoop on our Chicago event:
WHERE: Split-Rail (2500 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60622), New Americana menu served in a funky, industrial space with a vintage feel
WHEN: Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 6:00-9:00 pm
WHAT: An evening of deliciously inventive, 100-percent gluten-free food, fun, Instagram-worthy surprises, and chances to hang with your favorite GF luminaries.
Guests will enjoy several courses of gorgeous, re-imagined American comfort food favorites from Spilt-Rail’s James Beard Award-nominated executive chef and owner, Zoe Schor, plus so much more (read on for details)! Here’s a morsel of the perks you can expect:
- 3-course unforgettable gluten-free feast, crafted and prepared exclusively for guests of GFF Magazine; complete menu is TBD
- Free non-alcoholic beverages
- Fun twists on cooking with Schär products
- An awesome swag bag
- The opportunity to schmooze with GFF editors and other GF luminaries (see below)
- A chance to try a gluten-detecting Nima Sensor
- Participation in an editorial feature in an upcoming issue of GFF Magazine
Meet These Featured Guests:
- Erika Lenkert, GFF founder/editor
- K.C. Cornwell, The G-Free Foodie
- Brit Winsett, Celery and the City
- Kate Kerans, Gluten-Free Pearls
HOW: ORDER TICKETS NOW—This event will sell out: $115/ticket includes tax/tip.