Pastry chef Tanya Emerick adds a pinch of Esutras Organics Spicy Rose Sugar (available here) when she makes this white chocolate bark recipe. It’s potent so use only a pinch; it’s also pricey, so skip it if you don’t think you’ll use it again.
White Chocolate Bark with Pistachio, Rose, and Raspberry Gluten-Free Recipe
- 2 cups (11 ounces) chopped white chocolate, preferably Valrhona brand
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- 1 pinch rose sugar (optional)
- 4 dried organic rosebuds or 2 teaspoons organic rose petals (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground or crushed freeze-dried raspberries or freeze-dried strawberries
- 4 gluten-free macarons for garnish (optional)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 cup of the white chocolate for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat microwaving in 30-second bursts until chocolate is smooth. Stir in the remaining 1 cup chocolate until smooth.
Pour the melted white chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a 6 by 10–inch rectangle. Working quickly, sprinkle the chopped pistachios, rose sugar, rose petals, and freeze-dried raspberries on top. Add the macarons. Let sit 30 minutes to harden. Break the bark into pieces and serve.