Join us in Austin for the time of your life with absolutely zero gluten!
Introducing GFF Magazine’s Dream Dining Series: Austin
What’s the point of our new dream dining series? Only the chance to join us for shockingly delicious and awe-inspiring culinary experiences around the country—100% gluten-free! Here’s the scoop on our Austin event:
WHERE: Holy Roller (509 Rio Grande St., Austin, TX 78701), nostalgic food with a bit of whimsy served in a downtown diner
WHEN: Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 6-9 pm
WHAT: An evening of deliciously creative, 100-percent gluten-free food, fun, Instagram-worthy surprises, and chances to hang with your favorite gluten-free luminaries. Inspired by punk rock with a bit of religious kitsch, Holy Roller serves up incredible food with a splash of cool. Get ready for a full-blown gluten-free celebration seasoned with playful grit and attitude!
BRUSSELS SPROUTS, apple butter
HUMMUS, GF crackers, house pickles
Family Style Salad:
THE GREEN GODDESS, romaine, roasted corn relish, pickled radish, cotija crunchy cheese
Plates, choice of:
MEATLOAF SANDWICH, mozzarella, horsey sauce, butter pickles
SHRIMP & GRITS, pickled okra, Sriracha butter, creole sauce
HOT BRICK CHICKEN, no mayo potato salad, griddled green beans, spicy maple glaze
JANIE’S CHICKEN POT PIE, gluten-free puff pastry
Family Style Dessert:
BANANA PUDDING, cookies, whipped cream, caramelized banana
YELLOW CAKE PANCAKES, soft serve of the day
Ticket price includes:
- the unforgettable gluten-free feast described above, crafted and prepared exclusively for guests of GFF Magazine; complete menu is TBD
- non-alcoholic beverages, including seasonal shrub sodas made with Topo Chico
- fun twists on cooking with Schär products
- the opportunity to schmooze with GFF editors and other GF luminaries (see below)
- a chance to try a gluten-detecting Nima Sensor
- an awesome swag bag
- participation in an editorial feature in an upcoming issue of GFF Magazine
Meet these Special Guests:
- Erika Lenkert, GFF founder/editor
- K.C. Cornwell, The G-Free Foodie
- Ashleigh Amoroso, Ashleigh Amoroso Photography and Ashamor’s Kitchen
HOW: ORDER TICKETS NOW—THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT: $98/ticket includes tax/tip.
There is limited seating for this magical and intimate event. Don’t miss what we promise will be a night to remember!
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW